Links to Resources on the Internet
The internet can be your window to the world. The sites listed below may be helpful "starting points" for discovering that world.
If you discover links that you would like to include for the convenience of others, please notify your site supervisor and web page development team.
Mi'kmaq and various First Nations' sites:
- Mi'kmaw Kina'matnewey and links to thirteen Mi'kmaq First Nations Communities located within the boundaries of Nova Scotia.
- Historical portraits, photographs, and drawings of Mi'kmaq people, as presented by the Nova Scotia Museum Collection. (To search for specific places, names, or topics, go to this site's "Table of Contents" button and use the "Keyword Search" option.)
- First Nations Website is a valuable resource that has grown from the SchoolNet project in Canada. From health to business resources, from youth initiatives to elders' teachings, and Native journals, many gems may be found here.
- First Nation Information Project Native Links. This site provides a well-organized location for finding all kinds of information from treaties to governmental contacts and First Nations organizations.
- Eskasoni & Mi'kmaq Sites. Mi'kmaq businesses, organizations, and musicians can be seen at this site maintained by the Unama'ki Training & Education Centre.
Educational Resources for Teachers and Students
Links of General Interest
Return to Millbrook Homepage